- $300 to sponsor the 1km kids fun run for the Hugs From Hayley Race for Maine Children's Cancer. It is known as "The Elle Dash".
- $407 to the Saco Parks and Recreation Department to help buy two bikes for their Saco Bikes for Kids program.
- $1,000 to the Maine Children's Cancer Program
- $1,000 for two iPads for classroom learning at Fairfield Elementary School in Saco, ME.
- $1,700 in Bright Light Scholarships for dancers at the Steppin Out Dance Studio in Saco, ME. This is where Elle took dance for 3+ years
2014 has already seen us donate money to Fairfield School and to a fundraiser to help a young girl in Saco get a service dog. Her name is Delia Binette. She has experienced major health issues in her young life and continues to be a ray of sunshine. A service dog would improve her life in numerous ways. You can read about Delia and her need for a service dog here. This is a very, very worthy cause and we encourage all of you to help in the drive to get Delia this dog.
We will also be making a $1,000 donation to the Barbara Bush Children's Hospital in the next couple of days. This is where Elle received the majority of her treatments and their level of care was simply amazing. We were fortunate to have a place like BBCH for Elle.
We are looking forward to making 2014 even more successful than 2013. Please join us in making that happen!